Selvedge denim is an ode to a more careful, deliberate way of weaving. It’s made in small batches on vintage shuttle looms so each tightly-woven bolt of cloth is truly unique and has a neat self-edge that won’t unravel or fray over time. Ours is made in Japan on vintage shuttle looms, woven from sturdy cotton threads with a touch of spandex for a heavy-weight selvedge that’s easier to move and bend in from the first wear. Five pockets with custom Best Made hardware and suede patch complete each pair of these one-of-a-kind jeans.
- Slim fit sits lower at the waist, with a slimmer cut through the thigh and leg
- Five pockets with two front, two back, and one coin
- Best Made stamped rivets, shank button and zipper
- Debossed suede logo patch
- 13.25-oz. 98% cotton, 2% spandex Japanese selvedge stretch denim
- 100% cotton pocketing featuring a herringbone weave
- Machine wash cold and inside out
- Imported. Fabric made in Japan.