The World’s Most Flexible Body Armor? You Decide!
Tell brambles to ramble and thistles to stick it. In other words, navigate the gnarliest terrain pain-free with pants impervious to briars, brambles and thorns. We started with tough-yet-nimble 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric, then layered on moisture- and abrasion-resisting stretch nylon patches from upper thigh to bottom hem in front, knee to hem in back to block jabs and pokes, yet keep you moving freely. Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down pinch-free. Nine pockets for ammo, snacks, firesteel. They’re protection for the prickliest situations!
- Rugged stretch nylon “armor” over DuluthFlex Fire Hose base fabric for easy-moving flex with superior poke protection
- Water-repellent finish deflects morning dew and muddy splashes
- Crouch Gusset frees you to bend, stretch, crouch with comfort
- 9 pockets, including snap flap cargo pockets, right thigh pocket and reinforced back patch pockets
- Extra-wide belt loop at center back prevents gapping
- 8-oz. 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose base fabric with 96% nylon/4% spandex overlays
- Standard Fit - sits a bit lower at the waist, with a trimmer cut through the thigh and leg