Best Sellers Made Even Better – By You!
When hands-on women talk, we listen. So even though our Dry on the Fly® Capri Pants were already best sellers, our ears were wide open when you suggested some field-savvy improvements. Like adding a button-close waist and a wider back-elastic waistband that lies smoother than ever – never bunches or gaps when you bend. And upgrading to 8 useful pockets, including a zippered front security pocket, 2 streamlined cargo pockets, and a deep Pokey Things Pocket to prevent pruner punctures and screwdriver jabs. The one thing we didn't tinker with is the fabric – it's still tough-yet-lightweight nylon that wicks moisture, blocks sunburn and dries within minutes of getting doused. And we still weave in 3% spandex for better bendability, so you can take on any job with unrestrained enthusiasm.
- You asked, we listened: new and improved button-close waist!
- Entirely re-engineered for more freedom, comfort and function!
- Lightweight yet durable, the wicking 4.5-oz. DuluthFlex® fabric dries in a wink!
- Improved elasticized comfort waistband lies smooth and flat – no bunching when you bend
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents pinching when you crouch or sit
- More pockets! Now 8 total pockets, including zippered front security pocket, 2 side cargo pockets, 2 back pockets with flaps and an 8" lined Pokey Things Pocket on right leg
- UPF 50 to protect against the sun's harsh rays
- Mid rise; trim hip and thigh, cropped length, hits at calf
- Machine wash