Sockwell New Leaf Compression Socks Give Feet a Fresh Start
Feet so sore you just can't stand (or sit) it anymore? If you've never tried compression socks, your feet are in for an unprecedented treat! Ideal for travel, exercise, and prolonged sitting or standing, Sockwell® New Leaf Graduated Compression socks have 20-30mmHg of firm, graduated compression. The gradual decrease in pressure moving up the calf encourages healthy circulation to ease painful swelling, fatigue, and even varicose veins. Plus, the fabric feels heavenly too – stretchy, soft Merino wool and bamboo are silky, non-itching and naturally moisture-managing. Here's to socks that keep you on your toes!
- Keeps you comfortably on your feet with 20-30mmHg of graduated compression to improve blood flow
- Supportive design helps prevent swelling, minimize varicose veins and fend off fatigue
- Soft Merino/bamboo yarns naturally control odor, manage moisture and regulate temperature
- Seamless toe for chafe-free comfort
- Non-cushioned footbed with arch support
- Mid-calf height
- 31% Merino wool/ 31% rayon/ 31% stretch nylon/ 7% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.