Bring Your Own Crackle and Sizzle
Creature comforts? Not out here. If you want comfort in the wild, you’ll have to bring your own. Good thing there’s the Kindler Jacket, made with high-pile fleece and a soft-brushed back to keep you plenty comfortable out in the brush. Kit it out with base layers and outer layers from AKHG when the campsite is uncomfortably crisp. Handsome patterns keep the outdoors spirit alive, which means you’re properly dressed for a visit with Mother Nature.
- Bonded, high-pile fleece fabric holds heat
- Soft-brushed mesh back won’t catch on your first layer
- 3 zip pockets keep contents secure
- Elastic cuffs plus adjustable hem to shut out cold drafts
- Wear with Boar’s Nest Base Layers for reinforced warmth
- 13.2 oz. 100% polyester fabric