Some Natural Wonders Are Worn
You don’t need to be standing in the middle of a thicket to find bamboo amazing. The woody grass grows more than an inch an hour, making it a renewable resource that fuels everything from construction, to food (you’ve had the shoots), to modern performance fabrics. Case in point on that last item: this Renew Bamboo Tee. Turn bamboo into performance rayon and you get a sweat-wicking, sun-blocking fabric that’s far more functional on the trail than cotton but maintains the supreme softness. Honest truth, you’ve felt nothing like this. We blended it with recycled polyester and spandex to enhance the wicking power and keep it moving freely as you wander the wild. You’ll find it only natural to throw it on any time you head out.
- Ultra-soft and breathable adventure-ready tee
- Wicks sweat to keep you drier
- UPF 50+ protection blocks UV rays
- High neckline for more coverage
- Longer length prevents baring your backside
Fit + Sizing
- Natural Fit
Fabrication + Care
- 59% rayon made from bamboo/36% recycled polyester/5% spandex
- Side vents for easy tucking
- Weighs: 6.1 oz. for size Small. Weight will vary by size.
- Machine wash